Our Commitment to Accessibility
Tech for All is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for everyone. We are continually improving the user experience for visitors to our site and applying the relevant accessibility standards to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities.
The TFA website complies with best practices and the latest standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI) – currently WCAG 2.1 Level AA. The site functions well in the most recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari and iOS and Android mobile devices. TFA utilizes an ongoing formal accessibility quality assurance process which includes automated and manual accessibility evaluations and user testing by people with disabilities. Evaluations always include the use of assistive technology, e.g. JAWS, Voiceover and NVDA. There are no known accessibility barriers within the site.
TFA Welcomes Feedback and Comments
Please let us know if you experience difficulties using the site. TFA values your input and will respond as soon as possible to inquiries.
Our contact form
Address: P.O. Box 213473 Royal Palm Beach, FL 33421
Current accessibility features at tfaconsulting.com include:
- Images with ‘alt tags,’ which aid users who listen to the content of the site using a screen reader
- A ‘skip navigation’ link that provides all users with a method for bypassing the header information on the page and move to main content.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
Seeking compliance? You’re in good company
Let’s Get Started
Need Information? We’re Here To Help You.
You’re in good hands
When you need
The knowledge leader in accessibility
A team with a high level of technical expertise in accessibility
A team with a complete understanding of how people with disabilities can and should interact with your product or service
then TFA is the team you’re looking for.